Ami Rebecca Romanelli
888-666-0523 (Toll Free)
Ami R. Romanelli joined Babbitt Johnson Osborne & LeClainche in 2010. Mrs. Romanelli has worked on a variety of cases, including securities litigation, arbitration, and securities regulatory matters, products liability, antitrust and medical malpractice litigation.
Mrs. Romanelli was born and raised in Oviedo, Florida. After earning her Bachelor of Arts degree from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Florida, she earned her Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center in Fort Lauderdale.
While in law school, Mrs. Romanelli clerked for the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) n/k/a Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) in the Regulatory Enforcement Division. She was also active in the Nova Southeastern International Citator and Research Guide publication.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Securities Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2012
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 2008
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2003
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member, 2010 - Present
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member, 2011 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Blum & Silver, LLP, Associate, 2008 - 2009
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Law Clerk, 2007 - 2008