Stephan Alain Le Clainche
888-666-0523 (Toll Free)
With more than two decades of experience in civil litigation, Stephan Le Clainche knows that skill in the courtroom is just part of the story. A topflight lawyer also knows how to counsel and comfort clients – and anticipate the other side’s every move. The best lawyers are advisers and advocates, compassionate yet aggressive. These are the traits Mr. Le Clainche brings to every case he handles.
A board-certified civil trial lawyer, Mr. Le Clainche focuses his practice in areas that include class actions, commercial litigation, pharmaceutical litigation, and other serious injury and negligence cases. The cases may be different, but the complexities, challenges, and consequences are always high, requiring attention to detail – and dedication to a client’s needs and concerns. With every case, Mr. Le Clainche is both veteran lawyer and seasoned investigator, investing the time necessary to unearth and analyze every potentially relevant facet of a case. But he is always a partner, too, making sure that clients are kept updated on the progress of a matter – and that they are always part of the team.
Just as importantly, Mr. Le Clainche brings insight – not just to the facts of the case, but to the strategies opponents may use. Prior to joining Babbitt, Johnson, Osborne & Le Clainche, Mr. Le Clainche was a partner at a prominent personal injury defense firm. That experience gives him an invaluable understanding of the defendant’s case and tactics, and how his own clients can overcome them – and prevail.
Mr. Le Clainche was born and raised in Kingston, Jamaica.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Civil Trial
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- Medical Products & Devices
- Pharmaceutical Products
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
- Civil Trial Law, The Florida Bar
- Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Florida, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1997
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 1984
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) - 1981
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Trial Lawyers Association
- The Florida Bar
- American Association for Justice
- The Florida Justice Association
- American Board Trial Advocates
Past Employment Positions
- Bobo, Spicer, et al, Partner, 1990 - 1999