All types of businesses face the possibility that a complex dispute can arise. Disputes can involve internal management, competitors and more. Businesses need an experienced advocate on their side who can take into account all considerations in pursuing a lawsuit. Since 1965, our team of skilled attorneys has been representing small, medium and large corporations throughout Florida in business litigation matters.
Babbitt, Johnson, Osborne & Le Clainche, P.A., has a track record for being aggressive and diligent in the courtroom. We are known for the level of quality legal representation we provide for clients and handle all litigation matters on a contingent fee basis. This means you will not be charged any attorney's fees unless we win a recovery for your claim.
Business Litigation Attorneys
The lawyers at Babbitt, Johnson, Osborne & Le Clainche, P.A., have significant experience handling a wide range of business law matters, including:
- Business contracts - contract disputes, drafting of contracts, amendments and review of contracts
- Business torts - fraud, partnership disputes, licensing matters, breach of fiduciary duty and more
- Close corporations and minority shareholder rights - disputes involving mergers, corporate actions, sale of assets and more
- Partnership disputes - disputes involving partnership agreements, non-compete agreements, employment contracts and more
- Construction litigation - matters relating to construction liens, third-party claim disputes, construction defect claims and more
- Real estate litigation - residential and commercial real estate disputes
- Employment litigation - representation for employers in disputes involving employment agreements, wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment, wage/hour claims, whistleblowing claims and more
- Unfair competition and misappropriation of trade secrets - disputes involving deceptive or fraudulent actions that lead to consumer confusion and more
The Advantages of Contingency Fee Litigation
At Babbitt, Johnson, Osborne & Le Clainche, P.A., we handle all business litigation matters on a contingency fee basis. This means that we assume risk in taking on your case. Our West Palm Beach contingency fee-based business litigation lawyers will not be paid unless a settlement or verdict is reached. We feel confident in using this model based on our extensive experience handling cases on a no-win, no-fee basis. Traditional hourly billing can become extremely expensive for small businesses, which can prevent them from pursuing a lawsuit. Without pursuit of a lawsuit, the opportunity for recovery can be significantly minimized.
Contact Our Florida Commercial and Corporate Litigation Attorneys
Please contact the experienced attorneys at our firm to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. Call us at 561-684-2500, 888-666-0523 or contact our firm online. Located in West Palm Beach, we handle cases throughout Florida.