Our West Palm Beach personal injury law firm has decades of experience handling a broad range of complex injury and litigation matters. Our personal injury attorneys have successfully helped clients secure some of the largest verdicts in Florida.
If you or a loved one has suffered due to a personal injury and need expert representation, have these documents and/or information ready for your attorney(s) at your consultation:
- Proper documentation of the accident scene including photographs, video, police/accident report, names and numbers of witnesses, witness statements.
- Your insurance policy (if applicable), including:
- The claim filed with your insurance company.
- Name and number of insurance representative(s) that you spoke with.
- Medical records from the emergency room and any doctors or physical therapists you have seen for the injury.
- A detailed log (with date and description) of pain and suffering.
- Expense receipts related to the accident.
- Any information on the other party that was involved in the accident (if applicable).
- Dates of missed work and loss of compensation due to the injury (provide past paycheck stubs to estimate salary loss).
Our award-winning attorneys have been representing victims of medical malpractice, accidents, and wrongful death in Florida and the United States since 1967. We provide aggressive representation and innovative legal solutions. You don’t pay unless you win! We invite you to contact us today to schedule a FREE consultation.