There are several types of disputes that can arise in business. Business litigation involves taking legal action in regards to dilemmas in the realm of business. A business litigation attorney is consulted to help settle a business dispute. Different law firms specialize in different types of commercial business litigation. Our Florida business attorneys are experienced in the following:
- Business Contracts: Contract disputes, drafting of contracts, amendments and review of contracts.
- Business Torts: Fraud, partnership disputes, licensing matters, breach of fiduciary duty, and more.
- Close Corporations and Minority Shareholder Rights: Disputes involving mergers, corporate actions, sale of assets and more.
- Partnership Disputes: Disputes involving partnership agreements, non-compete agreements, employment contracts and more.
- Construction Litigation: Matters relating to construction liens, third-party claim disputes, construction defect claims, and more.
- Real Estate Litigation: Residential and commercial real estate disputes.
- Employment Litigation: Representation for employers in disputes involving employment agreements, wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment, wage/hour claims, whistleblowing claims and more.
- Unfair Competition and Misappropriation of Trade Secrets : Disputes involving deceptive or fraudulent actions that lead to consumer confusion and more.
Our West Palm Beach contingency fee-based business litigation lawyers will not be paid unless a settlement or verdict is reached. If you have a commercial litigation matter, contact our attorneys for a free consultation and case evaluation.