If you or a family member have suffered an injury due to the negligence of another person or company or business entity, you are entitled by law to seek full compensation for those injuries or harm done.
Every case we accept at Babbitt Johnson P.A. is handled on a contingency basis, so you won’t be charged any attorney fees unless a settlement or verdict is reached.
Be sure to look for personal injury attorneys with the following five qualifications:
- They have confidence in the contingency fee model and who can base their extensive experience handling cases on a “no-win, no-fee” basis.
- They are prepared to take on any opponent, no matter how large or powerful.
- They are selective in the cases they take and are committed to giving clients the attention they deserve.
- They assign one of the firm’s partners to be involved in every aspect of the case from start to finish.
- They have a strong success record.
- They provide personal service working your case from every angle in an effort to secure the best possible result available.
If you or a loved one have suffered a personal injury, you deserve a legal team who has the commitment to hold the wrongdoers accountable for the harm they caused.
Contact our Florida personal injury attorneys to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We will give you an honest assessment of your case and explain your legal options.
Call us at 561-684-2500, 888-666-0523 or contact our firm online. We are dedicated to ensuring that individuals receive the highest-quality legal representation available.