Have you, or a loved one, been injured in a car accident caused by negligence or an inattentive driver? If so, you may want to act quickly to seek attorney representation. We are experienced Florida car accident lawyers and we know that time is crucial when you’ve been in a car accident. The insurance company representing the negligent party will go to work right away to minimize its risks so you will need experienced attorney representation to fight on your behalf.
Car accidents happen for many reasons. Here is a partial list of the types of accidents that we have represented clients in.
- DUI-DWI Florida Accidents. Drunk drivers should be held accountable and in some cases, individuals or establishments that serve alcohol can also be held liable. We will pursue every available option to secure the best possible result on your behalf.
- Car Accidents Caused by Cellphone Usage. Texting, talking, or browsing on a phone have been a major cause of accidents lately. We have helped countless clients injured in a cellphone-related car accident in Florida.
- Florida Highway Construction Car Accidents. Construction and highway congestion can be a major cause of auto accidents. Construction crews may share in the liability and an accident lawyer will be the best way for you to get maximum compensation.
- Car Crash Burn Injuries in Florida. All modern cars have safeguards built in to protect against fuel fires after a crash. However, if you’ve been in a crash with a car fire, you may have a claim against the auto manufacturer in addition to any claim against other parties involved in the accident.
- Rollover Car Accidents. Most vehicles should protect sufficient safety in the event of a rollover accident. If you, or someone you love, was seriously injured or killed in a rollover accident, then your vehicle failed to provide adequate safety and there may be a design defect by the manufacturer. In the past years, we have dealt extensively in rollover accidents involving SUVs and roof collapse. Our track record is outstanding and we know the best approach to securing maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Tire Blow-Out Accidents in Florida. There is a broad range of tire defects that can cause blow-out accidents and we have helped many clients successfully resolve cases against major corporations.
- Fatal Car Crashes in Florida. If your loved one has been killed in a car accident we understand this is a very difficult time for you. It is important to know that you and your children have certain protections under the law that may allow you to seek damages against the negligent parties. We will do our very best to resolve your claim in the most stress-free manner possible.
- Bike and Pedestrian Accidents. An accident involving a bicyclist and a car can be devastating. We will fight to see that the negligent driver is held accountable and seek full compensation for your injuries.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, our attorneys will provide expert representation to make sure your claim is maximized.
Our Florida car accident law firm will independently investigate each personal injury car accident claim for your case. We represent car accident victims all over Florida.
Contact us at (561) 684-2500 for a free consultation.